So you've done all the work!
You've taken the Basic Class and maybe even a few others of intermediate level. And now you really just want to get the feedback you need to go further, to take your photography to the next level.
Join Amy and your peers for a monthly critique session to see others' work as well as get feedback on your own. Come join in and discuss all the photography your heart desires, make connections and network too!
These sessions will be held roughly once a month and will include snacks and drinks and meet from 6:00pm to approximately 9:30pm.
- May 4, 2016
Please bring 5 to 10 edited images at least 1500 pixels on the longest side on a thumb drive to the critique. If you are unsure of how to get your images on a thumb drive, please email Amy before the class meeting date.
Please note: I do have a small rescue Pomeranian dog that does often accompany me to classes in my classroom. PLEASE let me know if you have a dog allergy or phobia before we meet. Thanks!
Class and Workshop Conditions and Terms:
This agreement is between Instructor Amy Shutt and Student.
1. The Student is responsible for providing all of the equipment necessary to complete the workshop unless agreed upon otherwise.
2. The Student understands that all documents that are given to him/her are copyrighted property of the Instructor and shall not be copied, distributed, or sold.
3. The Student shall not compete as a photography mentor, instructor, or leader in an on-line and in-person capacity.
4. Schedule is subject to change by Instructor due to circumstances including, but not limited it, weather and illness.
5. The Instructor shall be held harmless for any and all injury to the Student and the Student's equipment during the course of the classes, workshops, field trips, or tours.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- 3 weeks prior to event: 100% refund
- After 3 weeks prior to event: no refund
Amy retains the right to cancel any class should the class not fill to the minimum requirement of attendees.