Sunday June 4, 2017 or Saturday July 8, 2017
10:30am to 7:30pm
Join photographer Amy Shutt for a one day lighting class.
This workshop is perfect for portrait photographers who wish to learn how to use studio monolights and speedlights inside in a controlled environment.
Location: 7809 Jefferson Hwy, Suite G, Baton Rouge, La 70809
More About This Class:
This will be a hands-on immersion style learning experience where participants photograph with studio lights and speedlights in a controlled environment.
Please see Amy's Galleries for some examples of her work with external lighting:
You will learn photography techniques for:
- studio monolights
- working with blended light
- lighting modifiers
- working with reflectors and diffusors
- creative uses of available light like backlighting, silhouettes, and more
This class will end with a Q&A and critique session.
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT AND PREREQUISITES:
- A camera!
- Know how to use your camera in manual exposure mode
- Please email Amy to discuss details: email@example.com
Class Cancellation Policy:
- 3 weeks prior to event: 100% refund
- After 3 weeks prior to event: no refund
Amy retains the right to cancel any class should the class not fill to the minimum requirement of attendees.