Lightroom: Develop Module
Lightroom: Develop Module
DECEMBER 9, 2017
JANUARY 28, 2018
10:30am to approx. 5:30pm
$175 new students // $150 ALUMNI students
This one-day class focuses on the DEVELOP MODULE - editing and post processing of digital photographs with Adobe Lightroom CC.
It is aimed towards people who have taken the Beginner Lightroom Class on MODULE 1 : LIBRARY MODULE or have a very good understanding of how to properly import images into Lightroom and of the Library Module.
*This class focuses primarily on EDITING, and we will NOT cover importing, storage, catalog, folder organization or the Library module (as these are covered in the Lightroom: Library Module class).
We will use the day to focus on the DEVELOP MODULE. A good understanding of how to edit effectively is what will take your photography to the next level. Proper processing of RAW files is a must in today's photography world.
We will cover:
- Basic editing
- Advanced editing techniques
- Basic to advanced image correction (exposure, white balance, color etc)
- Black and white conversion
- Split toning
- All the tools in depth
- All of the develop panels in depth
- Advanced techniques with the adjustment brush
- Exporting and saving in appropriate file types
- And more
*STUDENTS LEAVE WITH A HARD COPY HANDOUT OF TIPS AND TECHNIQUES MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR THE CLASS BY AMY!*
CLICK ON IMAGES TO SEE LARGER VERSION:
This is a small student to teacher ratio class with a lot of personal attention for the students, which Amy finds is the best way to learn the basics of photography.
*As an added bonus: All students will be invited to join a private Facebook Group for continued support and growth.
- A good understanding of how to produce properly exposed DSLR photographs
- A firm grasp on importing and how to properly use the Library Module in LR
- Laptop computer loaded with Lightroom CC
- Recommended: Scott Kelby's Lightroom CC book
Please note: I do have a small rescue Pomeranian dog that does often accompany me to classes in my classroom. PLEASE let me know if you have a dog allergy or phobia before we meet. Thanks!
Class and Workshop Conditions and Terms:
This agreement is between Instructor Amy Shutt and Student.
1. The Student is responsible for providing all of the equipment necessary to complete the workshop unless agreed upon otherwise.
2. The Student understands that all documents that are given to him/her are copyrighted property of the Instructor and shall not be copied, distributed, or sold.
3. The Student shall not compete as a photography mentor, instructor, or leader in an on-line and in-person capacity.
4. Schedule is subject to change by Instructor due to circumstances including, but not limited it, weather and illness.
5. The Instructor shall be held harmless for any and all injury to the Student and the Student's equipment during the course of the classes, workshops, field trips, or tours.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- 3 weeks prior to event: 100% refund
- After 3 weeks prior to event: no refund
Amy retains the right to cancel any class should the class not fill to the minimum requirement of attendees.