Lightroom: Library Module
Lightroom: Library Module
November 19, 2017
January 27, 2018
10:30am to 5:30pm
$175 new students // $150 ALUMNI students
This one-day class focuses on the LIBRARY MODULE 1 OF LIGHTROOM CC - the basic organization and cataloging of digital photographs with Adobe Lightroom CC.
It is aimed primarily towards people who have a good understanding of how to use their camera but those who are beginners in Lightroom CC or those who need extra help with what to do with photographs after they are taken and digital organization.
PLEASE SEE THE OTHER LIGHTROOM CLASS THAT FOCUSES ON THE DEVELOP MODULE: EDITING, WHICH IS RECOMMENDED TO TAKE AFTER THIS CLASS.
We will focus on the LIBRARY MODULE: workflow, catalog system, getting files properly organized, importing, exporting, and a short intro to the develop module. An editing Intermediate Lightroom Class follows on a latter date and itis recommended these are taken together.
This is a small student to teacher ratio class with a lot of personal attention for the students, which Amy finds is the best way to learn the basics of photography.
*As an added bonus: All students will be invited to join a private Facebook Group for continued support and growth.
A good understanding of how to produce properly exposed DSLR photographs, a laptop computer, Lightroom CC
Recommended: Scott Kelby's Lightroom CC book
Please note: I do have a small rescue Pomeranian dog that does often accompany me to classes in my classroom. PLEASE let me know if you have a dog allergy or phobia before we meet. Thanks!
Class and Workshop Conditions and Terms:
This agreement is between Instructor Amy Shutt and Student.
1. The Student is responsible for providing all of the equipment necessary to complete the workshop unless agreed upon otherwise.
2. The Student understands that all documents that are given to him/her are copyrighted property of the Instructor and shall not be copied, distributed, or sold.
3. The Student shall not compete as a photography mentor, instructor, or leader in an on-line and in-person capacity.
4. Schedule is subject to change by Instructor due to circumstances including, but not limited it, weather and illness.
5. The Instructor shall be held harmless for any and all injury to the Student and the Student's equipment during the course of the classes, workshops, field trips, or tours.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- 3 weeks prior to event: 100% refund
- After 3 weeks prior to event: no refund
Amy retains the right to cancel any class should the class not fill to the minimum requirement of attendees.