One-on-one private classroom instruction or 'in the field' shooting instruction for people new to photography or those (intermediate or advanced) just needing guidance. *Online real-time instruction is available as well*
I have twenty years of experience in photography in general and years of experience in digital SLRs, post processing, digital workflow, and preparing images for print. I love helping people understand photography and get the most out of their equipment, their creative vision, and the final products they want to produce.
Classes can be in classroom or out on the field depending on your particular needs.
Topics That Can Be Covered Include:
- Camera Basics: Learn your DSLR or Mirrorless or film camera and how to shoot in Manual, Aperture and Shutter Priority
- Photography: Basics, Intermediate, or Advanced (Depth of Field, Back Button Focusing, Natural Light, etc)
- Studio lighting with speedlights or monolights ( professional studio lights)
- On and Off-camera external flashes on-location, and using them inside and outside
- Post processing, editing, and digital workflow with Adobe Photoshop CC or Lightroom CC
- Preparing images for printing and book making
- Printing on professional printer with professional archival papers
- In the field shooting guidance
- Business guidance (setting up, website, social media etc)
- Goal setting and guidance based on your project needs
1-on-1 Private Classroom Instruction
- $65 an hour at Amy's studio in Baton Rouge, LA (Minimum is 2 hours)
- $70 an hour at your home, within 15 miles of Baton Rouge, LA (Minimum is 2 hours)
- $137 an hour at your home, 16 miles to 80 miles outside of Baton Rouge (Minimum is 3 hours)
Please email Amy to set up your class dates: firstname.lastname@example.org
1-on-1 Private ONLINE Instruction
If you live in another state or country, real-time online instruction is available through our virtual classroom.
- $70 an hour (Minimum is 2 hours)
Please email Amy to set up your class dates and times: email@example.com
1-on-1 Private In The Field Instruction
If you are in need of 'in the field' shooting guidance, or if that's the way you learn the best, you may schedule half day or full day excursions with Amy on weekdays or weekends. 'In the field' applies to nature, wildlife, architecture, and portrait photography.
- HALF DAY (4 hours) in Baton Rouge = $280
- FULL DAY (8 hours) in Baton Rouge = $560
- HALF DAY (4 hours) 15 to 80 miles outside of Baton Rouge = $480
- FULL DAY (8 hours ) 15 to 80 miles outside of Baton Rouge = $760
*Lunch is included in Full Day Instruction
Please email Amy to discuss and set up your 'in the field' instruction: firstname.lastname@example.org
**IN PURCHASING PRIVATE LESSONS YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MUST GIVE AMY 48 HOURS NOTICE IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL A SCHEDULED CLASS. IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO YOU WILL NEED TO PAY A MAKE UP FEE OF $65 AN HOUR TO RESCHEDULE THAT CLASS MEETING.
Please note: I do have a small rescue Pomeranian dog that does often accompany me to classes in my classroom. PLEASE let me know if you have a dog allergy or phobia before we meet. Thanks!
Interested in a private group class? Email me for more info! email@example.com