The Frog Cycle Project
The Frog Cycle is a photo-documentary project started in 2016. It aims to document the frog cycle of life in a rural surburban yard located in Saint Gabriel, Louisiana. The species found thus far:
- Hyla chrysoscelis - Cope's Gray Treefrog
- Hyla cinerea - Green Treefrog
- Hyla squirella - Squirrel Treefrog
- Hyla versicolor - Gray Treefrog
- Pseudacris foquettei - Cajun Chorus Frog
- Lithobates clamitans clamitans - Bronze Frog
The project has view to document the egg, tadpole, metamorph, and adult stages of these frogs.
THE FROG CYCLE GALLERY
Please see some of our adult frogs below. Click on the image to see a full size version.