The Frog Cycle Project
The Frog Cycle is a photo-documentary project started in October of 2016. It aims to document the frog cycle of life in a rural surburban yard located in Saint Gabriel, Louisiana. The species found thus far:
- Hyla chrysoscelis - Cope's Gray Treefrog
- Hyla cinerea - Green Treefrog
- Hyla squirella - Squirrel Treefrog
- Hyla versicolor - Gray Treefrog
- Pseudacris foquettei - Cajun Chorus Frog
The project has view to document the egg, tadpole, metamorph, and adult stages of these frogs over the span of a year.
THE FROG CYCLE GALLERY
Please see some of our adult frogs below. Click on the image to see a full size version.